Monday, November 19, 2018

Coffee Talks | Easy Morning Routine, Diet Tips, Breakfast, & Cold Brew | Sanne Vloet


Coffee Talks | Easy Morning Routine, Diet Tips, Breakfast, & Cold Brew | Sanne Vloet https://youtu.be/4njaltTxrug Coffee Talks During Wellness Month | Easy Weekend Morning Routine With A Few Of My Favorite Skincare Items, My Diet Tips About Food, My Easy To Make Breakfast Smoothie, & My New Favorite At Home Cold Brew Maker | Sanne Vloet Care/Of has offered to give my first 200 subscribers 25% off their first month. Follow the link to check it out: http://bit.ly/2zPr5hx Hey Guys, Today I feel like I can officially say HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Everywhere I look I either see Thanksgiving or Christmas decorations. Is it just me or do they start playing Christmas music earlier and earlier every year? I'm not complaining it makes me happy, but I do start to miss my family and friends from back home around this time every year. Who do you guys miss the most? I have been experimenting a lot with different ways to make coffee and discovered COLD BREW! I can't think of a better video series to start sharing my coffee creations with you guys. If you guys try these recipes at home don't be afraid to be creative, that way you can share your favorite brews with me so I can taste it! Do you guys have any unique ways of making coffee, tell me what kinds of spices you use, I've been obsessed with Cinnamon this fall. My favorite mornings are the ones where I can wake up relaxed, slide into my favorite sweater, make a coffee, and enjoy the calm before a crazy day. It's so important to be able to center yourself with a nutritious breakfast and a relaxing morning, especially when you live in a place like New York City where things move a million miles an hour. So guys check out my go to green breakfast smoothie AKA Sanne's Smoodies (yes, it's my dutch accent). Should I make a video showing you guys my top 5 favorite smoothies? Don't forget to subscribe guys, we are almost finished with Wellness Month so leave a progress report on how it is going for you down below. I can't wait to read your questions and start talking about the holidays! xx Sanne Sanne Vloet

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe!

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe! https://youtu.be/9wRI2oEkqxQ THUMBS UP & SUBSCRI...