Monday, November 12, 2018

15 Minutes Of Yoga | My Secret To Reducing Stress & Managing Anxiety | Sanne Vloet


15 Minutes Of Yoga | My Secret To Reducing Stress & Managing Anxiety | Sanne Vloet https://youtu.be/S1EjwB0PHhc 15 Minute Yoga Session To Help Reduce Anxiety & Stress | Great For Beginners, People Who Have Stressful Lifestyles, Suffer From Anxiety, & Want To Start The Day Balanced | Sanne Vloet Hey Guys, Happy wellness month! How is everyone feeling? I know it's getting colder, at least in NYC, but I hope everyone is feeling great! Now that I am sharing content with you guys I've noticed that I am extra aware of my health and balance. I've been inspired to be more focused on my body, mind, and spiritual goals. Todays world comes with so many different impulses, stimuli, and distractions. We have phones ringing, televisions on in the background, advertisements trying to get our attention, and ads popping up everywhere on social media. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and clear your mind. I use yoga to improve my concentration, relax my mind & body, and to reduce my cortisol levels which reduces stress! All of this leaves me feeling happier and more balanced. How many of you guys have tried yoga? Please share your reasons and let me know if yoga or any other exercise has helped you reduce your stress, I'm always looking for new things to try. Today I am reintroducing you to my bestie, Julia! I'm sure you guys remember her from some of my earliest vlogs. Julia is a certified yoga instructor and she is going to be leading us today. Yoga is great for muscle recovery and we all know you need to listen to your body by resting and allowing your muscles to rebuild themselves. This is something completely different from my usual workouts so I hope you guys enjoy relaxing with us. I can't wait to read your feedback and answer your questions. For new subscribers let me know where you are from and what you like to do to relax. For all of you who have been on this wellness journey with me LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING! xx Sanne Sanne Vloet

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe!

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe! https://youtu.be/9wRI2oEkqxQ THUMBS UP & SUBSCRI...