Thursday, April 4, 2019

SUPER Chatty Coffee Talk | I Love Matcha & Coachella Fashion Haul | Sanne Vloet


SUPER Chatty Coffee Talk | I Love Matcha & Coachella Fashion Haul | Sanne Vloet https://youtu.be/dIF3QqR_NlU My SUPER Chatty Coffee Talk | Who Loves Matcha Lattes, My Life Update, & A Little Summer Music Festival Fashion Haul That I Will Be Wearing At Coachella | Sanne Vloet Hey guys, How long has it been since our last Coffee Talk video? Too long, right? Honestly, these are my favorite videos to make because I feel like I am hanging out with you guys and this gives me the chance to share things I don't usually share. How do you feel about these coffee talks? I've been obsessed with Matcha for a little while now so I decided instead of buying it at a Matcha bar, I would make it myself. I started testing out different Matcha's and finally found one that tasted amazing! I make a combination between a Matcha Latte and a Matcha tea and I'm always careful to not use too much milk! I usually use oat milk, so let me know what you guys are using in your coffee as a dairy substitute. So obviously you guys know that I will be headed out to Coachella! I haven't been to a music festival in years so I shared a few outfits I'm thinking about taking with me to Palm Springs so let me know what you guys think I should take with me in the comments! I can't wait to see the outfits you guys pick and since I'm going to be filming all weekend I might even post an extra video next week! So I really hope you guys enjoyed todays' coffee talk! For anyone who hasn't been here with us before join us and subscribe. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll be able to respond most of today since I am working from home! xx Sanne Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @sannevloet https://ift.tt/2ATyXxX I am wearing a hoodie from : Axel Arigato 1.Flower Dress @realisationpar 2. Polka Dot Dress @loversfriendsla 3. Red top @realisationpar 4. Blue star top @realisatinpar 5. Green floral dress @faithfullthebrand 6. Pink silk dress @aritzia Sanne Vloet

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe!

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe! https://youtu.be/9wRI2oEkqxQ THUMBS UP & SUBSCRI...