Monday, April 8, 2019

Reacting to your Assumptions | My Boyfriend, Jealousy, & Being Myself | Sanne Vloet


Reacting to your Assumptions | My Boyfriend, Jealousy, & Being Myself | Sanne Vloet https://youtu.be/XT_I787Efpk My Response To All Of Your Assumptions About Me | Questions about Max and My Relationship, How I Handle Jealousy, & What It Feels Like To Be Myself | Sanne Vloet Hey Guys, Happy Monday everyone! Anyone here also keeping up with my Instagram? I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me their assumptions about me on Instagram. I was planning a Q&A and thought an assumptions video would be a little bit more fun. There were a lot of really interesting assumptions around my relationship, my personality, eating habits, and any addictions. What are assumptions people have about you? I'd like to read them! This way I can get to know you guys a little bit better. So if you feel comfortable sharing leave me a comment below about what others might assume about you and I’ll get to learn a little bit more about you. I’m really hoping I get to learn more about each one of you today and I hope that this assumptions video gives you guys a better idea of who I am. For everyone that is new to the channel leave me your assumptions about me too, it will be a lot of fun to hear what types of assumptions you have from watching just one video! Who else has heard that first impressions are everything? Do you agree or disagree? Like always don’t forget to subscribe and please give this video a big thumbs up. I’m still planing our first fitness meet-up in NYC and I’ve only seen a few comments about wanting to come. If anyone else is interested please let me know and I’ll start organizing everything! Make sure to say hello on Instagram @sannevloet. xx Sanne Sanne Vloet

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe!

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe! https://youtu.be/9wRI2oEkqxQ THUMBS UP & SUBSCRI...