Monday, August 13, 2018

Summer Q & A | Insecurities, Modeling, & My Boyfriend | Sanne Vloet


Summer Q & A | Insecurities, Modeling, & My Boyfriend | Sanne Vloet https://youtu.be/NBl3sppuWrA My Summer Q & A | Our Insecurities (don't worry we all have them), Where I Started Modeling, & Answering More of Your Questions | Sanne Vloet Hey guys, I wanted to take a quick second to let you guys know how much I appreciate the support and the community that we have been building here on YouTube. Less than a year ago I never thought I would be opening up like this and sharing this much about myself, but here we are eight crazy months in and I couldn't be more excited for whats to come. Is everyone have a great summer? A few weeks ago I let everyone know I was planning to do another question & answer video. I've been sharing more videos and I wanted to make sure that I answered as many as possible, so if I answered your question let me know in the comments below (I wanted to add them into the video, but I was having trouble with it). After going through my messages and comments I picked the questions that were asked the most, but it was tough there were so many great questions. I wanted to talk about a few things with you guys like our insecurities, because we all have them. A little about my modeling background and a question that SO MANY of you asked, how my boyfriend and I met! The one thing I wanted ask you guys if you're comfortable is about some of your insecurities. It's something that we shouldn't be afraid to talk about with each other. If you are comfortable sharing them in the comments below we can all help each other out as a community because I feel like there is so much love and positivity here among us. I really hope you enjoy today's video and let me know if you have had any friends who've helped you with your insecurities! If you liked it please give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe! xx Sanne Come say Hi on my other socials! Instagram - @sannevloet- https://bit.ly/2vlnHLy Weibo: @sannevloet Twitter: https://twitter.com/sannevloet Sanne Vloet

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe!

THE BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE | NATURALLY SWEETENED | Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe! https://youtu.be/9wRI2oEkqxQ THUMBS UP & SUBSCRI...